:: message ::
:: report :: reply ::
  • 64352.1
  • donal
  • Monday, 25 January 2021 16:33:44 UTC
No update yetRight now, I would say it's too risky to make any concrete plans for the summer.

I'm sure Claire will keep us informed if anything changes.

:: report :: reply ::
  • 64352.2
  • Smokey Ling
  • Monday, 25 January 2021 20:26:18 UTC
Thank you....againI appreciate the reply, Donal...gonna be a game of chicken here it seems! Do we opt for cheap flights or wait for an announcement on a possible show down the road.

:: report :: reply ::
  • 64352.3
  • donal
  • Tuesday, 16 March 2021 8:29:31 UTC
June 2021 date rescheduled to May 2022Now confirmed by Aiken. Few tickets may be available via Ticketmaster. ♥️

:: report :: reply ::
  • 64352.4
  • Smokey Ling
  • Tuesday, 16 March 2021 19:32:35 UTC
Got em!!Thanks for the heads up, Donal...I did manage to get two tickets yesterday so I guess we are (finally) confirmed for an Ireland adventure! I'm sure I'll be pestering folks here for tips once it gets a bit closer to the date...and things get a bit more normal. All the best!